Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting the entire world, from local businesses to global enterprises. We offer insights, guidance and information to help you keep on top of what this worldwide outbreak means for your organisation.
The time to take action is now. Organisations must move from planning to response.
It is important to take a People-First approach by listening to employees' concerns to ease anxiety and preparing to amend policies and plans based on evolving advice from governments and health officials.
While most firms plan for emergency situations that impact business continuity, the COVID-19 pandemic has caught many off guard. Marsh has been helping clients prepare for and respond to the outbreak to protect their people, business operations, and reputation.
Key questions to ask:
- Do you know what needs to be done now to protect your people and business interests?
- Do you know how your organisation might be impacted in the near and medium term?
- Do you have confidence in your plans to be able to respond and quickly recover?
- How long can your people and systems cope under these extraordinary circumstances?
- Does your insurance provide any cover for this crisis?