India: Claims Management and Policy Implication during COVID-19
Many companies are looking at their property and other insurance policies for potential resilience and recovery options from ongoing losses. Cargos are also stranded at different stages of their transits.
Some insurers are facing issues in managing claims remotely that are based on digital documentation, as opposed to physical inspections.
The following advisories address various scenarios regarding these issues:
- Coronavirus Planning Response and Recovery
- COVID-19 Claims Management Best Practices
- COVID-19 STT Advisory on Marine Cargo
- COVID-19 STT Advisory on Property, BI & Engineering
- COVID-19 FINPRO Insurance Considerations
- Managing D&O Risk During Pandemic