Replay: Navigating the Pandemic Lifecycle from a People Risk Perspective
As we approach the recovery stages of COVID-19, it’s important to recognise what key strategies people and businesses should be implementing when returning to work. Even though it seems that the worst is behind us, it is important to recognise potential threats for outbreaks and ways in which we can minimise the spread if there is another outbreak. Abiding by safety protocols, cleaning and disinfecting regularly, practicing social distancing and monitoring symptoms, are just a few measures that will need to be taken in our new working environments.
Join Richard Donaldson – Head of Finance, Risk & Public Policy Oliver Wyman, Alison Bamford –Leader, Mercer Marsh Benefits™ New Zealand and Rachel Doody – General Manger, NZ Provide as they discuss the risks in an uncertain environment and what the next stages of the pandemic lifecycle look like.
Key insights from this webinar are:
- The current trends and spread of COVID-19 globally and what it means for our economy
- The disruptions that are expected to occur in the upcoming months
- The risks that should be considered when returning to work
- The three pivots businesses should be making
- Ways in which to navigate the pandemic lifecycle in the recovery stage
- Trends Mercer Marsh Benefits™ are seeing in the NZ market