Replay: Liability Risk Shift for the Real Estate Industry
COVID-19 has bought about multiple shifts in liability risk, especially when it comes to the Real Estate industry. It is important that business owners and key decision makers of real estate agencies or property management firms prepare for the potential impact these shifts may have on their organisation.
Being informed on these risks and increasing awareness will hopefully be a step towards reducing the likelihood of loss occurring.
In this special Real Estate webinar, held on the 27th May and now available for replay, David Hyland, Linda Diamond and Jono Soo – Marsh JLT Specialty, and Sophie Lucas, Natasha Cannon, Joseph Fitzgerald, Rebecca Scott and Murray Grant - Wotton + Kearney, discuss the potential changes in liability risk for the Real Estate industry.
The key insights into the presentation included:
- Ways in which open homes can go ahead, keeping in mind restrictions
- The challenges that are occuring within the industry
- Market volatility
- Importance of notifying claims to your broker
- Ways in which you can mitigate and minimise your losses
- Why more EPL claims are occuring in these uncertain times
- How working from home is causing issues in the cyber environment