Replay: Confidence to Trade
The current crisis will continue to occur in an economic sense, for quite some time. Not all businesses will make it out of COVID-19 standing, and the ones that do, need to recognize ways to help their business continue to function, whilst the economy slowly returns to normal. Cash flow is the crucial blood flow of business and is also a very important piece for your insurers and your bankers.
In this special edition of our webinar series held on Thursday 21st May, which is now available for replay, Steve Lowe - Head of Credit Specialties - New Zealand and Dave Lynch - Head of Marsh JLT Specialty New Zealand, discuss how trade credit can assist your business.
Key insights the team shared in this presentation include:
- Trade credit - what it does and how it applies to your business
- The local impact and which NZ businesses are hurting
- The key questions that businesses will be considering when coming out of COVID-19
- Trade fundamentals
- Why finding the right buyer, extending right amount of credit, timely collection and effective recovery are the biggest challenges
- Opportunities for trade credit insurance and what it protects against