Return to the Workplace Strategies for the Transportation and Logistics Sector
While many of your employees have never left the workplace some have been working from home. As many employers begin to welcome their employees back to the workplace how does this affect HR, risk and safety within the transportation and logistics sector?
Marsh held an interactive panel webcast to discuss the next phase of returning to the workplace including:
- Lessons learned.
- Return to work strategies - adjustments, changes, modifications.
- Social Distancing – drivers, warehousing, passengers, office.
- Risk and Human Resources collaboration.
- Testing and screening strategies, employee attestation playbook.
- Work from home, flex work policies and school accommodations
- Craig Dancer, Marsh, Transportation Practice Leader
- John Forde, Trion, a Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC Co.
- Mike Horak, Risk Management Director, Academy Express LLC
- Nancy Stefanowicz, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, NFI
- Stephen Truono, SVP, Enterprise Risk Management, NFI
- Amanda Thompson, Chief People Officer, US Xpress, Inc.
- Todd Burchfield, Vice President of Security and Investigations, Covenant Transportation Group
- Peter Linn, Managing Director, Marsh Advisory Consulting Solutions
Watch the replay to learn more.