WEBCAST REPLAY: Key Seismic Shifts in the Mining Sector and their Evolution Post COVID-19
Prior to the outbreak of COVID-19, mining companies faced many challenges, including rising stakeholder activism, strained trade relations, and volatile geopolitical conditions. In an effort to safeguard or improve operating margins, many miners increasingly invested in technology innovation. Our webinar focuses on how key macro trends will evolve in the mid- to long-term horizon as the world shifts into the post-pandemic “new normal”.
The webinar covers:
- Stakeholder Activism
- Trade Protectionism/Resource Nationalism
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Technology Innovation
- (Moderator) Manuela Battello - Senior Vice President, National Mining Industry Leader, Marsh Canada
- John Gracie - Principal, Oliver Wyman
- Liz Elliott - Principal, Industry Relationship Manager Lead - North America Energy and Mining, Mercer
- Stephen Kay - Managing Director, Credit Specialties, Marsh JLT Specialties U.S.
- Carolyn Oliver, Managing Director, Central & Eastern Canada FINPRO Leader
Please note, there are no slides available for this presentation.