Replay: Impact on insurance and financial reporting values
The impact COVID-19 has had on clients has been different for every industry and every line of business. It has influenced the value of company’s material assets, and what impact the market change will have on your business. As we come out of this period and enter the recovery stage, it’ll be important for companies to re-visit their financial statements and reporting, to see how they can improve their balance sheets.
In this special edition of our webinar series held on Friday 22nd May, which is now available for replay, Simon O’Brien, Head of Valuations, discusses how COVID-19 may have changed the value of your company’s assets.
The key insights into the presentation included:
- The way insurers are seeking valuations and increased data due to the hardening market
- The different asset types and how they have specific impacts and influences on value
- Why organisations should be reviewing their financial reporting early
- Currency fluctuations and international trade
- How changes in the market are going to influence your company
- What you can do to make sure you are on top of your material assets