Replay: Managing COVID-19 as an ongoing workplace risk webinar
Fulfilling COVIDSafe work obligations, managing employee health and wellbeing and keeping COVID-19 out of the workplace is a genuine concern for business decision-makers as organisations manage the transition to a ‘new normal’ in the workplace.
That’s why Marsh recently created guidelines to help employers manage the ongoing risk of a COVID-19 outbreak and help employees feel safe.
A conversation with Marsh’s leading risk and return-to-work experts
Watch our interactive Managing COVID-19 as an ongoing workplace session which broadcast on July 23, 2020.
Moderated by Kristy Nicholson, National Manager – Safety, Workforce Strategies, panellists shared their latest insights and candidly answered audience questions.
- Ben Galvin, Head of Strategic Risk Services – WA
- Ciara Donnelly, Principal Consultant, Workforce Strategies
- Thy Cao, Service Delivery Manager, Recovre Group
Learn about risk assessment obligations and more:
- How COVID-19 has transformed from an unprecedented and unforeseen risk to a foreseen risk that requires informed decision-making and planning
- Understand an organisation’s legislative obligations around managing foreseeable risks
- How face masks can potentially reduce COVID-19 exposure
- The role of a First Aid Officer in a COVID-19 world
- Understand mental health risks associated with the impact of further workplace restrictions
- Considerations for reviewing policies and procedures during COVID-19 i.e. how to lodge incident reports
- Whether an employer can mandate COVID-19 testing
- Tips on how to minimise work health and safety risks for employees who continue to work from home
Need help now?
Call us on +61 2 8806 0176
If you would like additional information, you can contact Ciara Donnelly.