The Practical Guide to Returning People to the Workplace Safely
Restrictions are easing, but COVID-19 still poses real risks. As businesses reopen, figuring out how to safely bring people back to work whilst mitigating the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak in the workplace is a significant challenge.
This challenge is further complicated by risk assessment and duty-of-care obligations as well as potential consequences of non-compliance with WHS legislation, regulation and processes.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
Are you beginning to define your return to the workplace? Already on your way? Use this free Marsh guide as a tool to help your business reopen.
What’s in the Guide?
- Get a checklist to test your readiness to bring employees back to work
- Know how to respond when an employee shows COVID-19 symptoms
- Understand what your workplace looks like with physical distancing
- Ensure your business response and policies are seen, heard and understood
- Learn how to identify hazards and prevent infection by disinfecting and cleaning your workplace
To download the complete guide, please fill out the form.
Need help now?
Call us on +61 2 8806 0176