COVID-19 and the changing risk landscape for events
Published on 16th June 2020
As the events industry continues to navigate through a year of disruption – bushfires, floods and now the COVID-19 pandemic – the key learning so far is that organisers, promoters and their events need to be prepared for the unexpected.
We explore the current state of play and share insights from industry experts on emerging risk issues and what the future of events may look like in Australia.
The report includes insights on:
- The impact of the Australian bushfires on event industry
- COVID-19 pandemic as a “known event”
- How event promoters can minimise risk
- The importance of Contingency insurance
- Contingency insurance market trends
- The future risk landscape for events
Download the full report here.
For more information pertaining to entertainment & event risk, visit www.marsh.com/au/entertainment or call 1300 655 931
LCPA number: 20/204